Lemah Pastoral Company, a family run farm that has been operating in the foothills of the Macedon Ranges since 1983.
Initially, as a successful Simmental Stud Breeder and since 1996, as a commercial yearling beef breeder & grower, we have concentrated our efforts on supplying the local demand for consistently good quality beef. The quality of our product is very important to us. We use only the cattle that "meat" our strict quality standards.
We are Beef Breeders to the food industry, utilising superior Simmental & Red Angus Genetics.
- All of our cattle are conceived, calved, grown & fattened on the clean Free Range pastures of our farm, nestled in the foothills of the Macedon Ranges of central Victoria.
- No artificial growth hormones are used, as found in some Supermarket Beef. We utilise the superior, natural muscle building characteristics of our Simmental/Red Angus cattle. We take pride in our ability to raise the animals as naturally as possible.
- All our quality yearling beef is dry-aged for a minimum of 14 days on the bone to maximise tenderness & eating quality.
- We supply our quality, aged, yearling beef in vacuum sealed cryovac packs (except sausages).
- Packed in convenient meal sized servings ready for the freezer.
- Direct from the farm, delivered FRESH, not frozen to your door.
- DELIVERED FREE to the Macedon Ranges area & Melbourne Metro. For deliveries outside these areas, please contact us.